इस न्यूज अपडेट को अपने दोस्तों के साथ जरूर शेयर करें
DHE Haryana College Admission 2023 for UG/PG Courses: Department of Higher Education (DHE) Haryana Admission portal is now live at www.admissions.highereduhry.ac.in is the online admission portal of Haryana for Under Graduate (UG/PG) Courses Admission 2023-24 Session for the Government, Aided, and Self Financing/ Private Colleges/ Institutes in Haryana State. Candidates need to register themselves on the Haryana Admission Portal to fill in their choices of the course and college to which they want to take admission. The schedule, Application Fee, Procedure of Admission, Documents Required, etc for the DHE Haryana UG/PG Online Admission Portal 2023 are given below.
DHE Haryana College Admission 2023
|Department||Higher Education of Haryana||Higher Education of Haryana|
|Document Verification||17-06-2023 to 11-07-2023||13.07.2023 to 09.08.2023|
|1st Merit List (Provisional/Final)||12-07-2023||11-08-2023|
|Fee Submission (1st Merit List)||(Detailed schedule of Merit Lists shall be issued separately)||(Detailed schedule of Merit Lists shall be issued separately)|
|Open Counselling||25-09-2023 to 30-0-2023||After 3rd Merit List|
Haryana College Admission 2023 Application Fees
The non-refundable registration fee will be charged to all DHE Haryana UG Admission Registration 2023-24 applicants.
- All Students: Rs. 100/–
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online
Documents Required for Haryana College Admission 2023
- Parivar Pehchal Patra (PPP)- Only for Haryana Domicile Candidates
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet/UG/ Result Sheet
- Address Proof
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Caste Certificate
- Gap-Year Certificate (if there is any gap after the 12th/UG)
Haryana College (UG/PG) Admission Process 2023
All candidates have to follow the below steps to take admission in Haryana College.
- Registration by students at the Haryana Online Admission Portal
- Filling in the choices of admission (Course & College).
- Payment of the application fees.
- Online Document Verification
- Merit List on the basis of marks of the qualifying examination (i.e. 12th Class/UG)
- Display of the Merit List by the Higher Education Department, Haryana
- Submission of the course fee by the students in the concerned college/ institute
- Verification of the Documents by the University.
|Apply for UG Courses||Click Here|
|UG Course open Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|PG 1st Merit List||2st List Link|
|UG Merit List Link||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Complete Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join Us on Social Media
|Join Us on Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Us on Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us on Kutumb App||Click Here|
|Join Us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us on Instagram||BhartiyaJob.in|
|Join Us on Twitter||BHARTIYAJOB_IN|